Synonyms and other taxonomic changes
Author: Boheman, 1852
Distinguished from other western Phytocoris species by:
1) brownish yellow general coloration;
2) dorsum without dark scalelike setae;
3) ratio of eye length to width of vertex less than 1.20:1;
4) antennae pale yellow or brownish yellow, A1 slightly longer than width of head across eyes;
5) front tibiae with three red or reddish brown annuli;
6) genital structure. (1)
Oregon (Introduced. Wide spread in Europe and recorded from northern Africa, Asia minor, etc.) (1)(2)
From Palaearctic. First record from OR, 1956.
1. Pinned and live images
provided by Danmarks Blomstertæger.
2. Live adults and nymph images
provided by British Bugs.