By David L. Wagner Princeton University Press, 2011
According to Publ. this will be released July 2011
Taken from PUP page (http://press.princeton.edu/titles/9420.html):
* More than 800 species of eastern owlets
* More than 2,100 color photographs illustrating many species for the first time
* First North American insect guide to offer hundreds of images of live moths in their natural resting postures
* Extensive information on owlet biology, natural enemies, classification, and finding and rearing owlet caterpillars
* Includes foodplant records for each species and foodplant index
Descriptions of Noctuidae, chiefly from California
By Grote, A.R. Bulletin of the United States Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories, 4: 169-18, 1878
Grote, A.R., 1878. Descriptions of Noctuidae, chiefly from California. Bulletin of the United States Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories, 4: 169-187.
Contributed by Steve Nanz on 2 August, 2020 - 3:47am
Disclaimer: Dedicated naturalists volunteer their time and resources here to provide this service. We strive to provide accurate information, but we are mostly just amateurs attempting to make sense of a diverse natural world. If you need expert professional advice, contact your local extension office.